You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for service by Chiavari Chair Weddings and Events A.K.A. M.A.P. International ,LLC (hereinafter referred as "MAP")
Customer hereinafter referred to as the "The Customer".
The service contract shall hereinafter be referred to as the "Service Contract".
MAP and The Customer shall collectively be referred to as “Parties“.
MAP (including the entire premises property shall hereinafter be referred as the “Location“.)
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises made herein, and for other good and value consideration, receipt of willing herby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the service, here agree as follow:
1. MAP shall provide rental services to The Customer and The Customer shall pay for said services prior to delivery.
2. MAP shall provide event services to The Customer and The Customer shall pay for said services prior to the event.
3. The number of persons to attend the event will be noted on the Service Contract. This number includes all guests, children over two years old, event personal and any other person who attends the event regardless of whether they are seated on stage or at one of the tables.
4. The Customer will pay MAP per person for the number of persons designated on the Service Contract. The Customer will pay MAP a separate increased, additional charge per person for each additional person who attends the event not originally mentioned in the Service Contract.
5. The Customer may add additional persons who will attend the event by giving a minimum of two-week notice to MAP prior to the event. The number of persons who will attend the event may not be decreased by The Customer without the express written consent of MAP.
6. The service will take place one time at a specific date, time and Location noted in the Service Contract.
7. There will be a per hour charge of if the service exceeds the time allotted in the Service Contract.
8. The services to be provided by MAP to the Customer will be noted in the Service Contract. The Service Contract will include the Basic Package Charge; Additional Options Charge; Sub-Total; Sales Taxes; Service Charge; and Grand Total. Also mentioned in the Service Contract is Non-Refundable Deposit Amount; Refundable Security Deposit Amount; Initial Deposit Amount; and the Total Balance Due. The Customer will pay MAP the Total Balance Due, including additional request/s, in specified installment dates prior to the Event's Date, stated on Service Contract. A 10% Late Fee will apply to payments made after the specified installment date. Balance is due thirty (30) days prior to the date of the event /service date.
9. Cancellation by The Customer: The Customer may cancel the Service Contract only by providing written notice of said cancellation to MAP at least ninety (90) days prior to the scheduled event, in the event of said cancellation, The Customer will only be charged fifty percent (50%) of the Total amount Due under the Service Contract. Otherwise, The Customer will be charged a hundred percent (100%) of the Total amount Due and will be fully responsible for the remaining amount Due under the Service Contract.
10. Re- schedule by The Customer: The Customer may re-schedule the event only by providing written notice to MAP with at least one hundred and twenty days (120) prior to the scheduled event with a 10% penalty of the event total amount and an adjustment of the price per person based on the current prices. The new date shall be within a period of three hundred and sixty five days (365) after the event's date stated on the Service Contract.
11. Cancellation by MAP: MAP may cancel the event at any time, in its discretions, if The Customer fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions stated here. In the event of such cancellation by MAP, The Customer remains fully liable under the terms and conditions and as such is responsible for the entire amount due under the Service Contract.
12. MAP requires the services of a Police or a Licensed and insured Security Officer at all times during events. The Customer will pay for hiring of said Police or Security Officer.
13. The Customer is fully responsible for all damages to the premises or property contained therein that occurs during the event or that is caused by any person attending the event.
14. MAP will not be responsible for damage or loss of any article or merchandise left in the Location prior, during or after the event.
15. The Customer insures that all persons attending the event will confine their activities to the Location.
16. No furniture will be removed from any Location without the consent of MAP.
17. The Customer will not permit rice, birdseeds, confetti, or roses to be thrown at the Location.
18. The color and/or year of Transportation might change if mechanical problems occurred with the vehicle selected.
19. All services and vendors not provided by MAP will be subject to search and approval by MAP only.
20. MAP is not responsible for additional services contracted by The Customer with the vendors included in the package or with outside vendors.
21. The bar will be open at all times of the event except during dinner time. During dinner no hard liquor or mixed drinks will be served.
22. The Customer insures that no food items, including beverages are taken out of the Location during the event.
23. The Customer insures that no items will be affixed to the walls, floors, or ceilings of the Location.
24. A parent or guardian must supervise children attending the event.
25. The Customer has the right to remove any person attending the event in The Customer's sole discretion.
26. The Customer has the right to conduct a one (1) hour event rehearsal at an additional charge. No Food or Beverage is permitted on the Location during the rehearsal. The Customer will provide audio equipment if required. The Customer will pay fifty dollars ($100) for each additional hour past the one (1) hour.
27. Smoking is prohibited in the Location during the event or rehearsal.
28. Only the items or services especially detailed in the Service Contract are included.
29. The failure of MAP to comply with any of the terms and conditions because of strikes, riots, conflicts of Dates and Times, acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the control of MAP shall not be considered a break of the terms and conditions.
and MAP is not responsible for any damages to The Customer as a result.
30. In case any event described on item number 29 occurred, MAP will not reimburse the money paid by The Customer. The Customer will re-scheduled the event based upon availability in a period of three hundred and sixty five days (365) after the Event's Date stated on Service Contract.
31. In the event of any litigation arising of the enforcement of this contract The Customer shall be responsible to pay reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by MAP.
32. The Service Contract may only be modified or amended by the express written consent of the Parties.
33. The Customer is fully responsible to MAP for any and all damage caused to the Location or to any person or property as a result of The Customer's non-compliance with any of the terms and conditions stated here.
34. The Customer is fully responsible to MAP for any damage caused to the location or to any person or property by any person attending the event.
35. MAP will charge The Customer a minimum per check charge of Twenty-Five dollars ($25.00) for all returned checks up the maximum amount allowed by law.
36. MAP is neither responsible nor liable for any damage or errors with any service provided by MAP.
37. The Service Contract shall be governed and interpreted according and pursuant to the laws of the state of Florida.
38. If any part of the Service Contract is declared unenforceable pursuant to Florida Law; the remaining part of the Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
By processing your order, you herby acknowledged having read, understood and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions stated here.